2. Use fancy twist yarn, give downy fluffy touching.
3. Soft and thick construction provides the cushion function to the sole, absorbs impact, protects the feet.
4. Keep leg warm, good sweat absorption.
5. Easy to clean, quick dry.
1. Keep warm in winter days or at cold area,
2. Prevent varicose veins.
3. Assistant compression treatment for slight varicose veins.
4. Decrease the fatigue from long time walking or standing.
1. For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins.
2. Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
3. During pregnancy, Helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
4. Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
5. Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins
and spider veins.
6. Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances.
1. Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy).
2. For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of
varicose and spider veins.
3. Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema.
4. Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic
5. Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis.
6. Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing).
7. Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
1. Helps prevent and relieve severe varicose veins.
2. Used in the treatment of severe edema and lymphedema.
3. Used in post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of
varicose and spider veins.
4. Helps reduce symptoms of Orthostatic Hypotension and Postural Hypotension
5. For the management of Venous Ulcers and manifestations of Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS).
6. Prevents deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
When we mention compression class like 15-20mmHg, that means compression at b point(ankle area) is between 15-20mmHg and then compression is getting less from ankle to calf , knee and thigh area. So it calls "graduated" compression. I-Ming has compression meter to measure our compression stockings to ensure high quality.
Founded in 1989 and over 20 years in this field
Leading manufacturer – sell to more than 80 countries and 250 customers
High quality product – 100% made in Taiwan certified by CE, FDA (510K for compression stockings) and ISO 13485
Reliable supplier – supply to many US/Europe/Japan famous brands
Wide range – fully satisfy customers’ needs as an one-stop shop
OEM/ODM/OBM/private label service is available
Plant & Facilitated
OEM/ODM/OBM/private label service provided
Experienced R&D team to develop products together
Customized packaging design at low cost
High quality products manufactured by I-Ming, 100% made in Taiwan
Why work with I-Ming?
I-Ming is the experienced manufacturer providing all kinds of service and high quality products which conform to CE, FDA (510K for compression stockings) and ISO 13485 standards.
Is I-Ming a trading company?
I-Ming has own factories in Taiwan. I-Ming produces products, pack finish goods and export directly.
Do you provide OEM/ODM/private label service?
Yes, we have more than 20 years of experience. We will be your best long-term partner.
What is your sample policy?
Your sample request is highly welcome. We offer samples at reasonable price and please provide your courier account freight collect. Sample fee is refundable when you place the bulk order. Customized product is upon negotiation.
How fast is your delivery?
Normally it takes 45~60 days upon receiving down payment. When we have finished goods in stock, we can deliver within one week.